Wait for me PARIS




If I could take a trip anywhere in the world and money were not a consideration, I would love to go trip to Paris, to step my feet on Charles de Goulle Airport, see a magnificent monument “La Tour Eiffel”, have a romantic dinner on the rooftop of Eiffel Tower with someone special… I will go to admire the lights on the Champs Elysees  “la plus belle avenue du monde” (The Most Beautiful Street in The world), see  Arc De Triomphe, visit Musee Du Louvre (The Louvre Museum), Pont de la Archeveche (love lock brigde) and Eat Macaroon at Laduree, Laduree is famous cake shop with tasty macaroon, and usually people called Parisian Tea Salon, hehehe… a Unique Name!

Paris is Fashion centre and heaven for shopaholic, I am one of them, so I would like to go shopping at Galeries La Fayette, one of the famous shopping center in Paris, you can buy the dream bag and shoes such as Hermes, Chanel, LV, Christian Laoubotin and many more! We also can go shopping at the department stores on Paris fashion streets and at the many storer everywhere in the city.

And I might take a course for France Language at Institute de Francais if they have a new session. They have package course just in 2 weeks, on every weekdays for 8 hours. I really like France language and I would love to can speak France, because very difficult to learn and hard to spell the word with the right pronounce. That’s why I always like listening when someone from France talking with other, their accent sounds cool!

So… not wonder right, if I Choose Paris to be my destination? They have all what I wanted, historics building, shopping center and there is many foods I must taste..  


How about you? 

Comments

  1. Great post!
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!... and your blog too, really inspire!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts